""Into A Greener World: How Do Business Studies Contribute Into the New Era?""
M&S Research Hub in collaboration with the Universiti Utara Malaysia's School of Economics, Finance & Banking invites economists and professionals working in related fields to submit theoretical and applied papers in all areas of economics, management and finance for presentation at the 2020 GEC conference. However, Papers discussing the conference theme will receive priority over other submissions.
2020 GEC features:
- Post-conference workshops: Participants at the workshop will receive 15% discount on the registration fees upon acceptance of their papers at the conference.
- Discounted fees: Affiliated academic staff of School of Economics Finance and Banking of UUM, Current and former trainees of M&S Research Hub and Research Ambassadors of M&S Research Hub will be eligible for 15% discount.
- Fast track double-blind reviewing: To facilitate a quick decision delivery, every month there will be a reviewing round for submitted papers. Applicants can expect to hear decisions regarding their papers during a month from the submission date.
- Publication opportunities: Abstract book, conference proceedings and to be considered for publishing in one of the four Scopus and SSCI indexed journals.
- Conference Program: Three esteemed guest speakers and numerous sessions in fields of economics, finance, and management.
- Exhibitor space: Universities, publishing houses, industry delegates are welcome to choose one of the two sponsoring packages.
- Research Award: Become one of the three outstanding Research Award Nominees, get an honorary certificate and 700 MYR.
Important dates: 10 March 2020 (Submission deadline), 22 March 2020 (Early bird Registration deadline), 15 May 2020 (Post-conference workshop registration deadline) Explore more, submit your paper, register for the conference and workshops from
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the conference and seeing you in Malaysia!!